The state of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.
- use my gift of Wisdom in everything I do
- do things without having to be asked
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Wisdom"
Benefits of Active Winter Play
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"
We would like to remind parents and students that Our Lady of the Lake is a nut and fragrance/scent safe environment. We need to protect students and staff who could suffer severe adverse reactions when exposed to even the smallest amount of allergens. As an allergen safe school, we take every reasonable effort and precaution to minimize the risk of exposure to potentially ... Continue reading "Nut Free / Fragrance Free School"